Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello World: Anth Latue


Here at Futuristic Blvd, we love to introduce the world to the new and hottest people & Artists. Plus we love to give the fans and viewers a chance to talk.

In the New addition of "Hello World," We have the homie coming live from the UK, Mr Northern Lights himself Rapper/Producer/Writer, Anth Latue. Anth's New Album will be coming this year!!!!!
  • Name/Occupation: My name is Anth Latue , by day I work for a major computer company, by night I write and produce music, as well as owning my own recording label, Northern Dreams Entertainment.

  • Age: 25

  • Hometown:Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom

  • Hobbies: Music Production, Movies (love going to the cinema), football....and much more in between.

  • Life Goal: To feel happy and fulfilled, doing whatever it takes to accomplish that goal....Sad right!

  • What's your worst/best memory and why? My best memory would have to be my honeymoon in Hawaii/LA last year. Amazing time with my wife. Also met quite a few musicians and artists on our travels, that were amazingly interesting to talk to, and I'm actually in contact with a few of them at the moment. Another thing - Watch The Throne became our official soundtrack as we traveled around, as it was released at the time of us being there.

  • If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why? I'd spend it with the people who matter most, family and friends. I'd get them all together in a big recording studio (would have to be huge) and I'd have one massive blow-out recording session. Plenty of beer and food. It would be nice to leave something big behind like that.

  • The Person I Would Most Like To Meet (Dead or Alive) is? Ooooo, would have to be either Bob Marley or Marvin Gaye..............or Biggie....or Tupac.....or John Lennon.....OK could I change this question to a small group of people that I would like to meet? haha.... There are so many people that I have come to admire over the years for various reasons.......J Dilla is another! Whoever it would be, I would chose someone who could give me a ten minute lecture on life and making the most of it, might help keep me motivated to carry on when things are looking down on a project.

  • Who are your Inspirations? Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley, J Dilla, Kanye, Jay - Z, Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Nas, Eminem, Lennon, Kurt Cobain.....ahh man too many of them to name.
  • What was the last book you read? Last book I read was.....Game of Thrones......a lot of violent stuff going on in that book....awesome read.

  • Most important thing in a relationship?
    Compromise......seriously got to compromise from time to time.

  • How would you like to be remembered? You know what, as long as I am remembered for the passion that I have/had for music, and the people I have worked with, then I would be happy with that to be honest.
How to Contact Anth Latue
Follow him at @AnthLatue on Twitter for more on one of the UK's Top Prospects!!!!

No comments: